Check my Facebook profile Mwangistoh, I know you are wondering how I only have one name on Facebook. People have different reasons they may want to have a single name on Facebook.
Maybe you think one name is better than one. Maybe you don’t want potential colleagues snooping all over your profile. Or you just like it that way
Today I will show you how to have single name on Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account settings and change the language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- The trick here is that many Indonesians only have a single name, thus Facebook has allowed the use of one name there.
- That said, we also need to make Facebook believe you are actually from Indonesia.
- There are many ways to do this, but the easiest is to use a browser VPN extension. If you don’t already have a VPN service that allows you to use an Indonesian IP address, you should get one before you continue. ZenVPN is a free option with a quick sign-up process. GeoProxy is also a Chrome extension that allows you to connect to Indonesian IP address. ExpressVPN is also another option
- Select Indonesia as your home location. Then refresh your internet browser.
- Now go on your Facebook account and just delete your second name.
- Go to settings and change back our language to English or any language you’re using
- This trick will only work for those Facebook accounts that haven’t changed its name in the last 60 days
- You also cannot change this name back to more than one name within 60 days
- This is a risk. Facebook can detect this in the long run, and they might ask you to confirm your identity once they realize that you’re not an Indonesian nationality
- You may need another account(With English as the language) to help you navigate the settings once you change the language