If you have a PC with Windows 10 that is running slowly, Microsoft has really good recommendations and suggestions that might help speed things up.
The truth is that Windows 10 keeps getting faster. However sometimes you may find that the performance of your computer will slow down due to a lot of factors. These factors are but not limited to, compatibility issues, bugs, viruses or another form of malware, and even failing hardware.
Please follow the steps below that will help improve the speed if you’re PC
- Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows
- Check for and remove viruses and malware
- Check for low disk space and free up space
- Disable unnecessary startup programs
- Make sure the system is managing the page file size
- Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers
- Pause OneDrive syncing
- Restart your PC and open only the apps you need
- Restore your PC from a system restore point
- Use ReadyBoost to help improve performance